No measuring required!
- Wild BC Salmon Fillet
- Brown sugar or demerara sugar
- Soya sauce or magi seasoning
- Sesame oil
- Green onions, chives or garlic scapes
- Optional-hot pepper flakes
- Line your baking sheet with tinfoil for easy cleanup.
- Place your Wild BC salmon fillet skin side down
- Season with pepper, garlic. I use extra garlic and pepper but no salt as soya sauce is salty enough. Can also use fresh chopped garlic.
- Now the easy part-sprinkle top of fillet with brown sugar to lightly cover
- Sprinkle a little sauce sauce across the top to blend with sugar to make a glaze
- Put a few drops of sesame oil on top.
- Use a spoon or your fingers to gently rub sugar, soya sauce and sesame oil together
- If you like a little heat you can also add hot pepper flakes
- Top with green onions, chives or scapes.
- Bake at 400 degrees till cooked. Approx 7-10 per inch.
- I like to check at 7-8 min then turn oven to broil to crisp up the top for the final few minutes.